Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Birthday Weekend in Salt Lake

We had a fun roadtrip to Salt Lake to watch an Imogen Heap concert.  She is a contemporary British singer and oh so amazing!  I got to see my bosom friend Steffani from fall semester and Jill, Jamie, Erica, and I made tie dye shirts for the concert.  It was the best.  I also got a blue guitar for my birfday.  I can't wait to learn how to play!  I loved having my mom come visit me.  She is the best mom a girl could ask for.  My favorite part was doing baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple and watching the Joseph Smith movie.  Here are some of the best moments:
 

4 comments:

HAYHAY said...

YOu crazy cute women!! I wish I could have been there jammin with ya... so jealous. lOVE YOU!

jessica said...

that was so fun, and i love your cute pics! maybe someday we can all go down and do baptisms? love you, cute girl!

Jill said...

oh kate girl!!! how amazing this weekend was!!!!! Thanks for being such an amazing friend!!!

Winters Wonderland said...

What an awesome birthday for an awesome girl! :D

Your t-shirts totally look professional!! Glad you had such a wonderful day, you deserve it!