All dressed up for church!!
Hey there! It has definitely been a long week. For some reason I've been super negative for no reason. My classes aren't very motivating but I have A's in all of them-even statistics. I'm very ready to start my nursing program and wish it would come faster. However, I am happy and love my roommates and will miss them and the atmosphere here at BYU-Idaho. I'm working towards trying out for the dance team next semester but hesitant because I didn't make it a few semesters ago. Carmelite and I lost our championship football game so that was really sad.
Carmelite wouldn't let me put this on facebook cause she has sweat pits so it's on here instead....muahahha I love her.
So, I'm taking a horseback riding class. Officially called horsemanship I. haha it's pretty intense we do barells and poles and have to take care of our own horse. I rode this horse named Chuckwagon and he was so fast! We match cause we are both blonde. I am well on my way to becoming a cowgirl!
This is my horse Chess. She's definitely a free spirit and sometimes I just want to let her run away. She loves when people ride her bareback and that's my favorite thing too!
I am so excited for the 4th of July!!! My roommates are coming to Rupert with me and I need some TLC from the family. I just love them all so much! Loves!
2 comments:
KATIE. my cowgirl bff. i love you so much. and you make a great cowgirl. i am so glad that you and that blonde horse match hair. yayyyy!!
Favorite picture=the last one. When life gets hard, you've just gotta keep riding. Love you sis!
Post a Comment