Frames can't catch you when you're movin' like that. What a great line by my brother Jack Johnson. It perfectly describes how I've been feeling lately. I just want life to slow down so I can feel like I get everything accomplished that I want to. I've found that lately I'm discouraged at the end of my day cause I haven't crossed everything off my "to do list" but Carmelite told me something really good that helped me. That girl has got good advice and dance moves! She just said that even if you don't get everything done as long as you are progressing spiritually and mentally and doing your best you are fine. Just start over tomorrow and check off the rest of the things on your list. haha I just love her so much. Things are good. I'm Carm's wide receiver on our football team and I'm just trying to figure out what to do next semester. Time management is hard right now but hopefully once I get into the swing of things it will be better. One more profound quote, "Never let something to be done become more important than someone to be loved". I really like that. Especially since I'm now the 2nd counselor in Relief Society. I've found that although I don't know all the girls yet when I pray for them I feel a huge amount of love for them. To be honest I've always made fun of when the relief society girls say that but now I know it really is true!! I have so many great friends who motivate me and make life great. Many of them are at home but here are the girls I'm spending time with this semester...

Miss Jamie Wadsworth: Running back of the football team, chill, smart, fun girl!
Miss Melanie Fennell (and brother David): Master cook who is such a party planner and great to talk to
Miss Jessica Vos: Study buddy, love her laugh, always makes me feel great.
(Please disregard the heinous look on my face)
Miss Carmelite Dieujuste: She is just my sunshine and the most optimistic person I know. So many Christlike attributes.
I miss Jillbo Baggins and Rachey Stoker!! And my sisters...sooo much! Thanks for being so great everyone. Even though life goes by too fast you make it worth it.
2 comments:
i wish i were there to get my picture on this post! man oh man, i miss you so so so much.
Make a shorter "to do" list and do not be hard on yourself. You are beautiful, talented and loved.
Post a Comment