Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Emmy May!






Happy Birthday Emily! I love you so! Here are ten things I love about you:
1. You are a wonderful wife and mother!
2. You dominate in your calling as Young Women President
3. You are a great listener and good at giving advice
4. You are always saying funny things.
5. You have a model gerber baby.
6. You were a great missionary
7. You married an awesome guy!
8. You are a pro waterskier
9. You have beautiful hair and a cute nose!
10. You have the best teeth I've ever seen
Thanks for being a great sister- you make my life complete! Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Emilia said...

Oh Katie,
Thanks! You made my May Day great! Thanks for thinkin' of me!
Love,
Em

HAYHAY said...

I agree with those top ten!!

Gotta love the red bombshell.

Ileen Coats said...

Maxie looks like he has red hair in some of those picts. That was a great list Katie---way to go again. Your birthday top 10 are always the hit of everyones day. Love you --- see you this week-end.